Friday 28 September 2012

Get Free Rs. 100 Recharge on Airtel India Mobile Numbers

Get Free Rs. 100 Recharge on Airtel India Mobile Numbers

  1.  Well first you must own a Airtel Number as this trick works only for it.
  2. Now from your dial pad dial *566*6# and press call.
  3. Now you will receive a message from them like "Thanks for dialing in, If you have recharged your mobile with Rs. 100 or more, you will receive your free gift via sms in the next 48 hours."
  4. And that’s it now you just need to wait for 48 hours till you get an easy Rs. 100 recharge for free.
  5. Well this trick is working as reported by people, even I have tried it right today so I am also going to wait for 48 hours.
Note As mentioned in their response message, I think your phone should be recharged with Rs. 100 before you apply for this trick, I don’t know if it will work without that too but I will update this post as soon as I will receive the balance.

No comments: